There is nothing better then meeting other kitetender enthousiasts or addicts to compete!
Its purpose: Races & Regatta & kiteboat Fun
- It is an open event for teams to subscribe
- Even if not owning a Kitetender,
- We only ask to have sufficient training at our agents
- We would like you to join us, but kiteboating is not a thing you just can do, without any kitecontrol, teamwork, or helming a monohull at 20 knots of boatspeed.
- Make sure you come well prepared with hours of experience in a Kitetender
September 19th hosted by WindstalkersIslandSports Isle of Wight UK!
Here some teasing video’s
Here a small impression of Kitetender Open NL
Kitetender week IOW UK 2015 (edit Tim Hofmann)
If any questions feel free to contact Peter Renssen email@example.com or via www.kitetender.com